ZZ9000AX Amiga Audio Expansion
Important: Shipping Date
(Updated 2022-11-07) The item is in stock. you have to expect approx. 2 weeks for delivery.
ZZ9000AX requires a ZZ9000 card to operate.
ZZ9000AX is the sound module for the ZZ9000 multi-functional Amiga expansion card bringing your Amiga audio experience to the next level.
- High fidelity Analog ADAU1701 audio codec with 28/56-Bit SigmaDSP® processor
- 16-bit (per channel) stereo sound output at 48000 Hz (DAT quality)
- Mix in and enhance Amiga Paula audio and/or analog CD Audio
- 16-bit stereo sampling
- 4x RCA connectors for line inputs and outputs
- AHI driver
- Add dynamic effects like graphic EQ or chorus and create your own DSP programs with free SigmaStudio software (on Windows)
- Active op-amp output filter stages
- 4-layer design with solid ground planes for optimal signal quality
- Open source drivers and firmware, PDF schematics
- Additional features and capabilities will be available via ZZ9000 firmware updates (for example MP3 decompression)
- Includes all required cables to connect to ZZ9000 and a steel slot bracket.