ZZ9000 for Amiga Preorder
ZZ9000 is the successor to the VA2000 Amiga graphics card. But it can do more than just graphics: based on the Xilinx ZYNQ XC7Z020 chip, it features not only a powerful 7-series FPGA, but also 2 ARM Cortex-A9 cores and DDR3 memory.
- RTG: Up to 1920x1080 FHD screen resolution at 8bit 256-colors "Chunky", 16bit or 32bit color depths
- Includes enhanced VA2000CX Amiga native video passthrough functionality with AGA support ("scandoubler")
- Dual 666MHz ARM Cortex A9 coprocessors to offload computing tasks like JPEG, MP3 decoding and graphics acceleration
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Ethernet interface: Get your Amiga online
- SD Card interface
- For Amiga 2000, 3000 and 4000 (Zorro 2 and 3 compatible)
- Drivers, firmware and schematics will be open sourced
- Includes all necessary cables and metal slot bracket
- Includes a minimal SDK with C examples for running ARM code from AmigaOS
- Note: USB port will not be active at shipping time. Support for it is part of a later update.
Status (July 11, 2019): The first batch of 200 cards is in production. The PCBs are done, and cards are currently being assembled (soldered). Custom slot brackets are in stock.
Initial batch is limited to 200.
For questions, contact: email@example.comUpdates are posted on Twitter and Mastodon.