MNT VA2000 Amiga Graphics Card (Zorro II/III) Batch 3
This is a Pre-Order of Batch 3. Shipping is estimated for August 2017.
The VA2000 is a FPGA based graphics card for Amiga 2000/3000/4000 computers featuring high resolutions and color depth over DVI-D/HDMI. It has a hacker-friendly expansion header for upgrades and custom mods and features a slot for MicroSD cards that can be mounted in AmigaOS.
The professional quality production version is a collaboration of MNT's Lukas F. Hartmann and Scarab Hardware, makers of the miniSpartan 6+.
- Up to 1280x720p HD screen resolution at 8bit 256-colors "Chunky", 16bit or 32bit color depths.
- Experimental 1920x1080 Full HD screen resolution if your monitor supports 30Hz.
- Other supported resolutions: 320x200, 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768
- Tested with applications like IBrowse, Netsurf, MysticView, PPaint, TVPaint, Frogger (Video player) and games like ADoom, Abuse, ScummVM (play Full Throttle on your Amiga!)
- DVI-D / HDMI graphics output
- RTG compatible driver (Requires 68020 or better CPU)
- MicroSD card reader (use MicroSD volumes in AmigaOS)
- Uses 4MB of Zorro II address space or 32MB of Zorro III for graphics memory, the most on any Amiga graphics card
- Amiga Autoconfig(TM) compatible
- Autosensing Zorro II/III compatibility
- User upgradeable Spartan 6 LX25 FPGA core (flash from Linux/Windows machine via USB port)
- Completely Open Source: https://github.com/mntmn/amiga2000-gfxcard
- Recognized by latest boards.library
- Officially supported by Amiga NetBSD 7
- Reported to work on Amiga 500 and GBA computer with Zorro adapter and turbo card
- Get drivers and firmware updates at http://mntmn.com/va2000
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.